Sunday 19 April 2015

[Translation] Oz to Himitsu no Ai Vol.2 Chikage Disk 2

Continued from Vol. 2 Disk 1

My translations are not 100% accurate and feel free to share but please credit. ENJOY!
Oh and please point out any mistakes if you see some^^


Oz to Himitsu no Ai Vol.2 Chikage Disk 2
Seiyuu: Kondo Takashi




TRACK 6
Later when you wake up, it was already in the middle of the night. As you start to regain consciousness, your memories of what happened before you fainted were restoring. Your body shivered and thought that you should escape here first. You quickly put your clothes on and stood up from the couch and quietly walked towards the door. You carefully opened the door, then at that moment, you saw Chikage and the rabbit by the fireplace and so you stayed still.

[1:07]
Now Utan, what kind of magic do you want to see next? That one? Okay~ Look closely at my right hand. I’m not holding anything, right? But…! Now trump cards appeared! Oh, you want to see more? Look, look! Are you enjoying it? Heh~ Did you say that Chikage’s great~? And that he’s good looking? Stop Utan~ Even if so, I’ll only make trump cards appear.  Also this stuff is easy because I’m a genius. Yup, no matter what kind of magic it is, I can do it perfectly. Too perfectly that I end up hating it…. Huh, Utan? Are you comforting me? Thank you. Utan is the only that understands me.

[2:29]
So how long are you going to stay there? Ha… well, well… You have a bad habit of peeking.
Ah, sorry Utan, today’s magic is over~
Move it. Huh? Magic? I’m not doing it anymore, now move. What’s with that face? I’m kind to the rabbit? So what’s your point, that you want to be treated nicely too? Huh, how can you be so prideful? You know what, a rabbit is something incomparably valuable compared to something like you. Even if you can’t do anything but cry about it, can you at least listen to people with those big ears? They are kind animals that can gently comfort sensible people. And compared to that, what about you? Can you be useful for me? Figured. You let alone can’t benefit me in anything, you only cause trouble so how could I be nice to you?

[4:07]
Stop acting disrespectfully. End of story, now get out of the way. More importantly why are you even standing still here? Ha? You were going to escape? Why are acting on your own, so why didn’t you run away eventually? That’s because?.... Come on, spill it already. It’s because you’re mumbling, so if you don’t want to get me mad then hurry up and speak. Huh, what about my magic?

[5:06]
Hah? So you didn’t run away cause you were so admired by my magic? Ha… I give up, I don’t know what to do with you…. What is it, you still have something to say? Huh, what’d you just say? I looked like I was having fun? Me? Hah, nonsense, when did I ever enjoy doing something. When I was doing magic? Were you really looking at me, maybe you just saw something else?  How the hell can you think that I seem excited when you look at me? Yeah magic is not fun at all. Didn’t I tell you this before? I don’t care about magic. I’m only doing it for a living. Are you doubting me, you think I’m lying?

[6:24]
What? What is it? If you have something to say then say it. Huh, what happened before? True, I was annoyed, so what about it? That was because of what the audience were saying, they’re saying stuff like “magic is just deception”. What’s so weird? To think that you would say something like that… But, it might be true… I wonder why I got so mad at that when I don’t care about magic…

[7:30]
Well, it’s probably because I’ve done it for such a long time that I have pride for it. Huh, why are thinking so deeply about it? Besides, are you even in the place to worry about others? There should be something else you should be thinking about. Firstly, you should be sorry for trying to escape. You haven’t compensated for what you’ve done yet. Also, since it was a fail yesterday because of you, you’re in a bigger debt. I don’t mind if you leave, but do it after you’ve taken responsibility for everything you’ve done. Ha… the problem is you’re completely useless. It can’t be helped, even if it’s bothersome, I’ll teach you magic. Why are you so surprised?

[8:35]
Yeah, I’m not lying. Be grateful since this great me is going to teach you. What’s with that weird reaction? If you can’t remember the magic, what I’d do? What do you mean by that? The punishment? Oh, since you’re bringing it up that means you’re interested in… punishments? Ha… you’re eyes are like a frightened rabbit’s. Don’t worry since I’m not going to do something bothersome like that anymore. Ha? You’re doubting me? Ah whatever that’s not important, let’s just start already.

[9:42]
Let’s see, what magic would be suitable? A magic that someone stupid like you could even do… Oh right. How about changing this handkerchief into a flower? It’s the most basic magic of basics. If you can’t do this then you’re really hopeless so remember it well. Okay first hold this handkerchief and then….

[10:21]
Then you put out your right hand like this. What are you doing? Hurry up and put out your hand. Stop being so hesitant now. Look at these small hands, it’d probably impossible to do stuff with such small hands. Okay next now hold the handkerchief in you left hand. Yeah like that, then… Ha… this is so bothersome. Why am I even doing this?... How is it? Do you know how to do it now? Then you try doing it by yourself. 

[11:17]
Ah it worked. Are you that happy? I see… but it’s still not perfect. Oh right, I’ll show you how it’s done properly. Now look carefully. Here I have a handkerchief. Would you be surprised if this changed into a flower suddenly? I know right? I can’t even believe it myself! Wow! Whilst I was speaking it turned into so many flowers!.... is how you do it. Now, do you get it? It was great? Yeah, yeah whatever thanks. Ha… is that really something to be excited about? It’s just simple magic. That’s not it?  Then what is it?

[12:23]
Eh? Making someone smile? That’s weird, I kinda understood that… Even though I never thought of that before when I saw someone smile.  Also it’s quite mysterious, I feel like I’ve already heard that before…. Should we stop here today? I’m going to sleep now. I’ll lend you that bed over there so you should sleep too. Don’t worry it’s just a bed. I’m going to teach you magic tomorrow again so sleep well tonight. Did you not hear me? I said that I’m going to teach you magic tomorrow. Thank you? You should be more grateful since I rarely show magic for free. Then, see you tomorrow. Ah right, about what happened before. You know, before you woke up. I was a bit too harsh on you… I won’t do anything like that to you anymore. That’s all I needed to say. Then good night.

[14:16]
I’m glad it’s sunny today. There’s also a lot of people gathered here. Isn’t this satisfying for your first time trying out? Oi your wig is falling off, wear it properly. What are you getting stiff for? Your face is really pale too, are you okay? You’re nervous? Ha… Why are getting nervous? Since I was the one who taught you magic, there’s no way you’ll fail. You were also following my lessons well too. Stop worrying over useless stuff and it’ll be fine if you do it as you usually do. Ha… you’re still nervous. Then I’ll cast a ‘good luck’ spell on you. Shh… be quiet. If you’re not quiet then the spell won’t work. Be quiet and close your eyes. Yeah just like that.

[15:41]
Heh, what a dopey look. Your face is like a surprised rabbit’s face. What was that you say? It’s the good luck charm. What are you getting all red for? Did you feel pleasure just from a kiss? What, that’s not true? Then once more. How is it? Have you calmed down now? That’s good then. If your nervousness is gone now then go on. Really, what a bothersome woman.  


TRACK 7
That day the show ended well. Although you were nervous at first, later on you did as you had practiced. Seeing you smile, I was engulfed in this mysterious feeling somewhere. A warm sort of feeling, or a feeling that made my chest tighten. It was a mysterious sensation that I’ve never felt before. Eventually we ended up at a fork road. The clear blue sky was stretched upon the horizon, and it felt like it was reflecting my feelings. However….

[0:59]
Rain? It was sunny just ago. In this state we can’t return home. Ah, we should stay under that roof. I didn’t hear any news about rain. Well if it’s just a passing rain then it should stop soon. Ah, you’ve been smiling for a while, why? Um, I’m kinda jealous of you. You feel happiness when you do magic, but I haven’t felt that. Anyway congratulations for your success. Although it’s all thanks to my lessons and good luck charm, right? If so do you want it again? Heh, you let your guard down. What, you’re not showing any dislike? If you stay still like that I’ll give you another good luck charm.

[2:44]
Oh no, it seems like a switch turned on inside of me. It’s nothing, forget it. Ah… hope this rain stops soon. Eh what? About the magic lessons? I don’t really need your thanks. Although I did teach you, the reason why you’re able to do it is because you tried hard. What did you just say? A nice person? Me?

[3:34]
It’s the first time ever someone’s said that to me. Although I’ve heard the opposite several times. Stuff like ‘a dark guy’. I don’t know why but whatever the others would say I always took it as an insult. Even without practicing I can do magic, and besides magic, I can do anything else. Others would say that they’re jealous because of that but since I say that it’s boring or tedious, they think I’m a dark person. Ha… everyone only tends to look at the outside appearance. No one knows my real feelings inside. Hey, what do you think?

[4:35]
You said that you were jealous of me before. Do you still think that? Since I can do anything, everything’s boring also even if someone compliments me I don’t feel anything towards it. There’s no sense of achievement nor fulfilment. I just live on this colourless life. Even so are you still jealous of me? Does my words only seem negative?... I see so you are jealous. But what? Empty?...

[5:37]
I see… I feel emptiness. It’s the first for someone to say how I feel. No, I don’t mean it in a bad way… Ah, it stopped raining. A rainbow? Ah it’s true, there is a rainbow. There is this saying that if you gather the pieces of the rainbow then your wish comes true. What I wish for? Stupid, the story of gathering rainbow pieces is just a superstition. Then what about you? Ah now that you mention it you said something like that before, right? That you wanted to find the keys and go beyond the door. Also that you forgot about everything else and that’s the only memory you have. Then you're the opposite of me.

[6:52]
I have one thing that I’ve forgotten. About magic, I know that it was an amazing trick but I can’t seem to remember it. I can only remember that the trick existed. Well, but it’s not like that I really want to remember it no matter what. It’s not like my life is going to change if I remember it. Eh?... Who knows.... but that might be true. That in fact I might want to change my life. Pray? For what? So that my wish comes true…? I already told you that gathering the rainbow pieces is just a superstition. There’s no way something will change.

[8:12]
Eh? What’s that? Those guys are the audience from before. Wonder what happened.
Why are you guys in such a rush? Hey what are you doing suddenly grabbing my arm?! Ha? Put me in jail?! What are you saying? What did I even do?! Deceived the audience by using a woman? That person isn’t a woman, he’s a man! You should be able to tell by his appearance! Prove it, you say? Oi wait don’t touch that person! This person has nothing do with it so just take me! Damn it!


TRACK 8
Ha…. Who’d thought we’d end up like this? Why are you apologizing? To begin with, it’s my fault. After this? Who knows what would happen after on... Well, it would be impossible to leave this place alive. We’ll get beat by a bar or caged till we die here, it’s either one of them. Even if you say so this place is locked and there are guards watching, we won’t be able to run away. Ah, I’m sorry because of me you got captured too.

[1:12]
Hey…. Isn’t it cold here? Then come here a bit closer. Ah, I just kinda wanted to lean against you like this. Hey, let’s a talk a bit. Talking is the only thing we can do, besides I want to talk to you. Although you’re absurd and not really helpful, you’re sometimes really sharp. I’ve been taken aback by you a few times. It’s the first time, to experience that. That’s why I want to talk with you.

[2:17]
I see. Then is it okay if I ask you something? I’ve always wanted to ask this to someone. Well actually I’ve asked it before but I never got a respond. Even if I did get an answer it was an answer that I didn’t want.  So one day I just stopped asking anymore. A puzzle? No, it’s something more complicated than a puzzle. That’s right, it’s about life. I always thought that life was meaningless. Without practicing and not putting effort in it, I could still do everything. So I can’t be captivated by anything, it’s boring to explore something. Even if I’m alive, I felt emptiness. Is it really valuable to live such a life? Although I did say that I was doing magic to live, what’s the point of actually living? Is it worth living this world as a habitual routine? Hey, what about you? Do you think there’s a meaning behind your life? Please tell me your answer.

[4:01]
As I thought, it’s hard to answer. You really don’t have any memories. I guess it was reckless of me to ask someone who forgot about their life. Eh? You did say something like that before. That you have one thing that you can remember. If my memory’s right, you were looking for keys in order to open a door, right? You really are quite a weird kid. Since you want to go beyond the doors even when you don’t know the reason. But? What is it? You feel like you have an important promise to keep… ?  

[5:04]
Then that’s the reason why you’re living. Because you have this purpose to keep a promise you live on… something like that? I see. Me? I certainly don’t have a purpose of living. I haven’t thought of something like that till now.  If I have a purpose, then maybe I could change a bit? Maybe I’d be able to escape from these empty days. Is that so? Then if you say so, I’ll try believing in that. But what should I set as my purpose? Eh, you’re going to think for me as well? You really are a weird kid, to do something for a person like me. But firstly, we need to escape from here. There’s no way we’ll be able to find the purpose of life if we sit here forever.

[6:28]
Okay, I’ve decided. Let’s get out of here no matter what. So you can also keep your promise. Then wait a second, I’ll think of a way. Oh right! We can use magic! Hey, lend me your ear for a sec. I have an idea but if we talk normally then that guard standing there could hear us. Look, I’ll try to grab that guard’s attention with magic. Meanwhile… Utan will take the keys from the guard. When Utan comes back you open the jail. Then we run away at full speed. Even though there will be guards on the way, I’ll scatter them all with my magic. Don’t you agree? I am a genius after all. Yeah it seems fun. Because you can see my magic? You really do like it huh? It’s okay, it’s not something bad, in fact I’m happy. Then let’s commence the operation.


TRACK 9
We somehow managed to escape. Here? It’s a warehouse where I keep all my magic equipment. Right now the guards are probably looking for us so it would be dangerous for us to go home. Also no one besides me knows about this place. We could hide ourselves here for a while. Meanwhile let’s think about what we should do afterwards. If you like, we could go to my younger brother’s house? On the way to the Haruto’s mountain hut there’s a forest where big spiders appear so the guards might not go there. If we get surrounded by spiders we can escape with magic again. No need to thank me. Besides, it was quite fun since I could do as much magic as I wanted.

[1:13]
Eh, I was amazing? Of course I was. I’ve done all the magic that there is, even a wizard wouldn’t be able to do that… just kidding! Ah? Did something just drop? That? It’s obviously a….. eh what is that tool? I don’t even know. More like I’ve never even seen such a tool like that before… Hey, do you want to see it? I mean the magic that I forgotten about.

[2:12]
I see, then I guess it would be okay to remember it, even though till now I wasn’t really interested in it. If you want to see it then I’ll try to remember. Strange, huh? The usual me wouldn’t be bothered to do something like this. Hey… I know what my purpose of living is. Till now I always thought that magic was boring and that I had no choice but to do it for a living. I thought that I would continue this as if it was just a habitual routine. But with my magic I was able to break out of jail. Something that I thought was boring actually helped someone.

[3:13]
This is was the first time ever during my life that I felt proud of magic and myself. At that moment I realised that if I would have to decide what my purpose of living is, then it would be magic. Yeah, like you said, I actually liked magic. So from now magic will be a purpose not a tool to be used. Also I decided to remember what that forgotten magic was…. For your sake and for the sake of making my time valuable from now on. Thank you, it’s all thanks to you because I’d never be able to realize this on my own. No one was able to give me an answer and I gave up also. But you were the only one who faced me. You replied to my question, so I was able to realize something precious. I was able to find my purpose of living. It’s all thanks to you.

[4:54]
It’s kinda weird. At first I thought of you as a troublesome person. I asked myself why I ended up picking up such a troublesome person. But now… Now I like you so much. You looked so puzzled. Was I not able to convey my feelings with this? Then once more.

[5:58]
Hey, now this time, tell me how you feel. What do you think about me? Do you like me? You’re not going to say? Hey, tell me. So you’re not going to tell me, then…. I have no choice but to ask you here directly. Open your mouth. That’s right. Your eyes are hazy. Why are you hiding? Hey show me properly. If you don’t then I wouldn’t be able to know how much you like me. It’s embarrassing? There’s no need to worry about that. There’s only the two of us here. So….

[7:29]
Now tell me. Do you like me? If you don’t tell me this is going to continue on. Hey say it. Come on, say that you like me. Hmm? What? I can’t hear you. I’m getting impatient. The more I get teased, the more I want to do it.

[8:35]
Your body is getting red. So much that I could even tell in this darkness. Your voice is even starting to sound sweet. You can’t resist it anymore too, right? Are you scared? It’s alright, I told you before that I won’t do anything mean anymore. I will treasure you. Believe in me. That’s right, that will do. You can entrust everything to me.

[9:36]
Your body is soft. Here and there, everywhere it’s also very warm. It makes me want to stay like this forever. I want to kiss every part of your body. Here. Here too. No I’m not going to stop. I want to know more and more about you. You too, right? You also want to know about me. You’re thinking that you want to connect with me more deeply with this delicate body of yours.

[10:41]
Hey, say that you desire me. With your lips, with your words, desire me. You’re still embarrassed huh. If you won’t say it I’ll do this. That won’t do. Say it. If you won’t say it then I’ll never know. Come on, hurry up. Hm? What did you say? What about me…? Very well said. Hey, it’s impossible to resist now on. It’s really weird for me. Usually I wouldn’t do something so troublesome like this. When I’m in front of you, I can’t stop. I really want you.

[12:24]
When I do this, I can tell that you really desire me. I want to stay like this forever. You look like you’re melting. Hey, there’s one more thing that I understood today. The purpose of my life, the meaning of my life, it’s magic and, also you. More than anyone… more than anything…. I love you.


TRACK 10
Ah, did I wake you up? You looked like you were really enjoying your sleep. I was wondering what kind of dream you were dreaming. Eh, a dream about me? Then you were doing something naughty with me even in your dreams. Your face got red. You really are amusing, let’s say you’re fun to tease. I never get bored of you. Strange, huh? It’s so peaceful, even though we’re on the run, it’s not scary at all. Besides, I feel like only good stuff will happen from now on. Who’d thought that a day would come where I’d think like this? It’s all thanks to you, thank you.

[1:21]
This is bad, when I kiss you I want to go further. A joke? Who said that I was joking? You get red really fast. Really… Ah, sorry your hair clip fell off. Ah it’s really worn off. Why don’t you buy a new ribbon hair clip? Ah right, you currently don’t have any money. How are you going to travel on without any money? Well, if you’re with me you wouldn’t need to worry about money. Ah, I want to be together with you from now on and forever. Don’t worry since I’ll properly help you find the keys. If we do find the keys? Right, then I’ll go beyond the door with you. Something interesting might be waiting and I might be able to remember that forgotten magic.

[2:42]
Huh? Now that you mention it, I wonder how I forgotten it. But if I think carefully about it, that’s not the only thing. Not just that magic but I can’t remember my past that well. I can’t remember well as if memories are hazy. But I wonder why, it feels like this isn’t the first time meeting you. Of course this is definitely our first time meeting but how should I say it…. I have this nostalgic feeling when I’m with you. Well it probably means that I like you that much. I like you so much to the extent that it feels like I’ve known you for such a long time. Eh?

[3:53]
You’ve finally said it, that you like me. Me too, I like you. You look sleepy, there’s still a lot of time till morning, so we should rest a bit. Ah that’s right, when you wake up tomorrow morning, I’ll show you an amazing magic! It’s a new magic that I’ve never shown to anyone else before. Do you want to see it? Understood. Good night. You have such a lonely looking face on, what’s the matter? It’s alright. I’ll be by your side because I’ll be forever with you. Then once more, good night.

[5:16]
You fell asleep so quickly. You can have such a lustful face then sleep like an innocent child. I really never get bored looking at you. Alright then. A flower…. Ah here it is. Now how would I reveal this flower? If I make it appear from her hands then it would be a bit plain. That’s right, I can make it bloom on her hair. Besides her hair pin was pretty old. To like a flower, that’s cute… I wonder if she’d be delighted….

[6:30]
The next morning when you woke up, there was not a trace of him. You wondered where he went whilst standing up and walking further in to the storage. But you could not find him at all. You nervously looked around. And that moment… you noticed something that was on the ground by your feet. It was a key and a flower. You tilted your head as you wondered why there would be a key here.  Then Chikage’s rabbit came and stopped next to your feet. It stared at the key with a sad face and looked pained. As you saw that sight you realised that Chikage had turned into a key. You despairingly dropped. He had said that he would stay by your side forever and your heart was overwhelmed despair. Tears flowed from your eyes. And at that moment….
“Don’t cry. It’s okay since I’ll be with you forever”
You raised your head as you suddenly heard his voice somewhere. Although you could not see him anywhere, you were sure that it was his voice. As big tear drops spilt from your eyes, you reached out towards the key that he left. In order to go beyond the door.


TRACK 11
My life was always boring. I had an exceptional talent. I could do anything without much effort. ‘Certainly life should be fun’ is what everyone told me and they were jealous of me. But not once have I ever thought that life would be fun. Since I could do everything, it was boring so I could not be captivated by anything. The same went for magic. Since I thought it was boring, whenever I saw the audience’s face light up, I thought it was strange. ‘What’s so interesting about this?’ There’s no sense of accomplishment nor achievement, there’s nothing to explore so it was boring. At one point I started to think that my life was boring and was invaluable. If I couldn’t feel enjoyment and hope, no failure nor despair, just live an insensible life, then that’s too empty. The more I thought about it, the emptier I felt.

[1:38]
There was no one that understood my feelings, they only talked about being jealous or me being negative. There was no one who gave me an acceptable reply to my question towards life’s purpose. It was then when I met you. You were the first ‘colour’ to my colourless life. If you weren’t there, if you didn’t understood my feelings, I would still have been living a meaningless life. But you made me realise that I actually liked magic. That I just forgotten my real feelings because of the void that I was engulfed in. You also gave me a purpose of living.

[2:50]

So I’m really happy now. I was a mass of emptiness, but now I’m so full. Thank you. I’m so glad that I got to meet you. But… But if only I could see your smile once more. I wanted to make you happy by blooming flowers in your hair. Don’t cry, I promised to you, right? That I would forever be with you. That key, if you obtain it, we will be together forever. But in the exchange of that, you would lose all the memories of me. But don’t be hesitant. I only have one wish and that is for you to be smiling forever. I hope that you’ll always smile like the way that you smiled when you first saw my magic. So you need to obtain that key and go forward. I want you to open the door of truth and keep that precious promise of yours. Even if you might lose something on the way, believe that there’ll be hope over there. 

6 comments:

  1. Woah! You are really hard 8D
    Chikage is my one of favorite character on Oz to Himitsu no ai :D Now I can understand what he said

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard? (Eh? Sorry I don't understand...but thank you I guess? lol)
      Yes Chikage is a really nice character :) Although he's not favorite he is definitely precious! (Then again, ever single character is precious in OzHimitsu)

      Delete
    2. Oh :v I mean is '' laborious'' or something else ... (._.),I guess :v I not good at english ,sorry for that :'(

      Delete
    3. Oh no you're english is not bad! I'm really sorry if I made you feel like that! m(_ _)m I had a strong feeling you meant laborious but I just wasn't 100% sure so I thought that I should've asked just in case. Your english is fine really, I understood everything else perfectly! :D

      Delete
  2. After listening for 5 vol, Chikage is my favourite character. He is so kind . The way he talk to Utan is so adorable ><. ahhh I love him <3 I cry a lot at the end of last track. T^T
    Thank you for your translation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree in so~ many ways! Utan and Chikage both were so cute. It did take me a while to open up to Chikage but I love him now so much and ever since I translated this CD, his seiyuu is one of my biases now <3 Also I cried too, poor Utan though he's left all by himself.. -cries-
      and no problem about the translation, I feel happy to know that you liked it XD

      Delete